Through education, advocacy, and stewardship SOHO’s mission is to preserve, promote and support preservation of the architectural, cultural and historical links and landmarks that contribute to the community identity, depth and character of our region.
Since 1969, Save Our Heritage Organisation (SOHO), a nonprofit organization has led the community as a powerful catalyst for preservation by raising awareness and appreciation of our region’s architectural and cultural heritage. All donations to SOHO support our mission of preservation.
SOHO operates the following historic sites and museums
- Adobe Chapel Museum – 3963 Conde Street in historic Old Town
- Marston House Museum & Gardens – 3525 Seventh Avenue in Balboa Park
- Santa Ysabel Store and the Feed Store – Antiques & Such – 30275 Highway 78 in Santa Ysabel
- Warner-Carrillo Ranch House – 29181 San Felipe Road in Warner Springs
- Whaley House Museum – 2476 San Diego Avenue in historic Old Town
Visit Save Our Heritage Organization (SOHO)
2476 San Diego Avenue
San Diego, CA 92110
Contact us for our hours
2476 San Diego Avenue, San Diego, CA