Membership has its privileges
The Big Exchange, taking place May 1 through 18, gives members of participating organizations reciprocal admission at more than 30 museums, historic sites, gardens, and more throughout San Diego County. Show your current membership card and get free entry to the organizations listed below.
Simply head to your favorite participating museum, tell your guest services representative that you are there for “The Big Exchange,” then show your member card from any participating museum for complimentary reciprocal admission. Maximum of four people per membership.
Each membership is reciprocal per guest or membership status. For example, a single membership would enjoy a similar access for one attendee at a participating museum. A family membership might enjoy entrance for up to four guests at another participating museum.
- Barona Cultural Center & Museum*
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps
- California Center for the Arts, Escondido Museum
- California Surf Museum
- Coronado Museum of History & Art*
- Flying Leatherneck Aviation Museum
- Gaslamp Museum at the Davis-Horton House
- Heritage of the Americas Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Lux Art Institute
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Marston House Museum & Gardens
- Mingei International Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art, San Diego
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- New Americans Museum*
- Oceanside Museum of Art
- San Diego Archaeological Center
- San Diego Art Institute
- San Diego Automotive Museum
- San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum
- San Diego History Center
- San Diego Model Railroad Museum
- San Diego Natural History Museum (The Nat)
- The New Children’s Museum
- The San Diego Museum of Art
- Timken Museum of Art*
- USS Midway Museum
- Veterans Museum at Balboa Park
- Visions Art Museum
- Warner-Carrillo Ranch House Museum
- Water Conservation Garden*
- Whaley House Museum
*Denotes museums that do not charge admission.
Please note: Balboa Park Explorer Pass holders are not included in this program.